July 25, 2010

Dokushoka Himegimi (Kanon Wakeshima)

Translated by NVVICIOUS

Dokushoka Himegimi
The Bookworm Princess (Heroine Syndrome)
watashi no naka ni wa mada kusari ni kakatte
deban o matteru watashi ga mou hitori ite
utareta hyoushi ni irekawatte shihai suru
risou no subete o ubatte yuku no
Still trapped in chains inside of me
The other me waits for her turn
Under attack we switch places and she is in control
Taking away everything that reminded of me
hiroin no you hontou no ai ga mitai
katsuji no naka de nozonda shi-n no dejavu
Like a heroine I want to see true love
From inside this book I long for a scene of dejavu
yume mite bakari iru chiisana ohimesama
kakuu no tanpen shousetsu shinario wa omoi doori
kodou ga sakebu hodo anata ni koi wo shite
kono mama chissoku shisou yo sonna koi wa ikaga
I'm always dreaming about a little princess
In a short imaginary story that goes accordingly as wished
The beat of my heart cries out, How much I'm in love with you
So much so that I'm suffocating, how about a love like that?
itsumade kyoufu wo kakushite ikiru tsumori
anzen chitai ni seiza wo shite mo
pe-ji o mekureba watashi ni katarikakeru
zenbu tsukurareta itsuwari no sekai
How long do I intend to live to hide my fears?
Sitting up straight in a safety zone
The book speaks to me as I turn the pages
It's a fake, made-up world
kidzuiteru hontou no koi ga shitai
genjitsu no suto-ri- kizutsuku no ga kowai no
I know that I want to learn about true love
A true story, am I afraid of getting hurt?
ima kara hajimaru watashi no puroro-gu
tsudzurareteku mirai shinario wa yosoku fukanou
himei ga agaru hodo anata ni koi wo shite
kono mama sottou shisou yo konna koi demo ii
My prologue has only just begun
My story will be written down and the script cannot be predicted
Screaming as loud as I can with my love for you I think I'm going to faint
How about a love like this?
watashi mo shujinkou ni nareru kashira
katsuji no naka no watashi ga unazukeba...
Could I ever be the heroine in the book?
If the other me nods yes...
yume mite bakari iru chiisana ohimesama
kakuu no ren'ai shousetsu shinario wa risou doori
dakedo hontou no koi wa dare ni mo yomasenai
watashi ga taiken suru no happi- endo made
I am always dreaming about a little princess
In an imaginary love story that goes accordingly as desired
But I won't let anyone read about my true love
Because I'm going to experience it until my happy ending

No comments:

Post a Comment