October 5, 2010

Kanashimi wa Yuki ni Nemuru (alan)

I know I said I won't be updating for a while, but I just got wind of alan's new song and I totally love it!!
I don't know if the lyrics are correct, but it sounds good to me!!
I tried to make the translation rhyme so hopefully it works out. Enjoy!


Translated by NVVICIOUS

Kanashimi wa Yuki ni Nemuru
Sadness Sleeps in the Snow
hitomi wo tojita ima mo kurayami de wa nai deshou
watashi no nukumori konya wa zutto soba ni
dokomade aiseba ii sore sae mienai mama
anata no yume tsunagu sono kakehashi ni natte
Even now when I have closed my eyes there isn't any darkness, right?
Only the warmth from my body stays with me all through the night
How long and far should my love go when the one I love I can't even see
I've become that golden bridge that binds and connects me to your dreams
aa utsukushiku aru tame ni hito wa kanashii hodo
ai ni ikite sotto namida nagasu mo no
Ah for the sake of every beautiful thing all living and dwelling right here
Each one of us sadly lives in love as we shed all our quiet tears
sariyuku sono senaka ni sayounara wa iwanaide
itsumade mo matteru nidoto wa kaeranu hito
tashika ni kikoeru no wa jidai no ubugoe deshou
mirai wo tozaseba tobira wo tataku oto
I did not get to say goodbye to him on the day he left for his departure
I am forever waiting right here for him whom might just never return
What I hear is it the cries of yesterday or the cries of today for sure?
When the future is locked away I think I hear a knock on its door
aa kisetsu hazure no yuki ga kanashimi utsukushiku
subete shiroku awaku nurikaeru no nara
Ah if only the ending season of snow could paint what I feel, my sadness
Let it paint with its light, its beauty and with all of its whiteness
chishio ni somaru bara wa jidai ni saku hatsuhana
ima koso omou mama miyuki ni nemuraba ii
ashita ni sasageru no wa kegare no nai inochi wo
shinjiru sono hi made mata umarekawaru made
Roses soaked and dyed colors of passion are the first flowers to bloom today
Now for sure I'll be able to sleep in the deep snow all I want all day
Tomorrow I'll give this gift of a life so pure and so full of innocence
I'll keep on giving until the day I trust again, when I'm reborn again
hitomi wo tojita ima mo kurayami de wa nai deshou
watashi no nukumori konya wa semete wo soba ni
otozure wo matsu wa hitoyo no mune no naka de
Even now when I have closed my eyes there isn't any darkness, right?
At least the warmth from my body stays with me all through the night
I keep on waiting for his arrival inside my heart all through the night

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE YOU!!
    I've been looking for the lyrics for so long!! You are so AWESOME!!!
    Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reaches out and hugs you !! You are very welcome !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had trouble finding the lyrics. Tank you.

    ReplyDelete