October 23, 2010

Kamen (Rin')

Translated by NVVICIOUS

Kamen
The Mask
kanjou kakushi tsudzuketa kokoro no tobira sabi tsuite damaru
Continuing to hide your feelings the door to your heart is silently rusting
kamen ga jama shite shinjitsu ga miezu
utsumuki aruita kurikaeshi no hibi ni
kokoro ga munashii tameiki no genjitsu
When a mask becomes a burden the truth can’t be seen
I walk with my head held low every single day
My heart is an empty sigh of reality
kizutsuku koto wo osorete jibun wo itsuwatteta
nanimo wakaranai furi de
mogakeba mogaku hodo toozakaru exit
samayotte aruku hikari sagashi motome
Afraid of being hurt I lied to myself
And pretended to not know anything
If struggling is all there is to reach that faraway exit
I will walk and wander about to search and seek for the light
yume wa kanarazu kanau to hitomi wo kagayakaseta
osanai koro no jibun ni
aeru to shinjiteru mienai kamen
torisatte hikari deau
My dreams will certainly come true and my eyes will shine
Just like the time when I was younger
Removing the invisible mask I see and believe in
I come across the light
Don’t fake heart
Don’t fake mind
(I believe in you)

1 comment: