April 29, 2011

Smile On (English Version) (Rin')

Smile On

I found myself drifting, I'm lost and I'm sinking
So deep in a world that's so unreal
Why do I feel weary, I can't take it easy
I need to close my eyes and sleep away
And when I see their smiling face their happiness you can't erase
It's when you see the children play you will feel a sense of joy
And all of us would feel the same

Just keep believing everyday
Like children we can dream in every way
Yes we all deserve to shine
Smile on

I'm not free to say things, my eyes can see nothing
My life has been surrounded with lies
My mind should be open then I'd be enlightened
That I deserve to live my life anew
You need not worry 'bout the past
The future's clear and dream can last
Soon every day and every thing will be happy all the way

Forget the pain you've felt before
Your self deserve to love and more
Defeat don't mean retreat, just walk on
Yes we all deserve to shine
Smile on

You don't have to search for the right door and your good luck
You'll find it, you'll see it
You will feel it come your way
All we need to do is to dream big and smile on
Don't ever say never
Never give up, hope is there
Faith can bring us anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment