December 28, 2012

Release (Rin')

Lyrics translated by NVVICIOUS

Release

iroaseta kawaita machi genjitsu.yume kousasuru
kurikaesu amai yuuwaku itsuwari.uso yudaneteiru
Worn out, I reach the dried-up road that intersects reality and dreams
Over and over again, I give in to the sweet temptation of deception and lies
samayoi yukikau hito no nagare ni sakarai aruku
aisowarai nanka shinai kuchiteku kotoba wo sutete
Walk against the stream of people that wander about aimlessly
Purge yourself of their fake insincere smiles and rotting words
kazari tsukushita hiriki na tsuyosa wa wareteshimatta kagami no youni
itsuwari no shiruetto sagashi atsumete nigirishimeru
The powerless strength you tried to restore is like a cracked broken mirror
Search through the silhouette of lies and hold on to it tightly when you find it
aimai na toki yuraganai kakushin wa nai
iki ga tsumarisou na kurai karamatta yami to hikari
There is no heart that does not sway at any moment in time
When life is about to be smothered by the intertwining darkness and light
kotoba no kage ni ayatsurareta mama jibun ushinai ochiteiku shisen
kensou ni magirekomi mahi saseta mama sagashiteiru
If I could grasp the meaning behind these words, I would begin to lose my way
Lost in all the turmoil, I’m paralyzed, but I keep on searching
jibun wo mitasu koto dake kangae kekkyoku nanimo mitsukari wa shinai
sukuttemo nagareochi katachi no nai mono bakari motome
kokoro ga sakebu… jibun tokihanachi
kodoku de mo aruke ba ii itsuwari no ima wo sutesatte
I think we can only appease ourselves when there isn’t anything to find after all
I only hope to pick up the bits and pieces that come by
Cry your heart out… Release yourself
Even if we’re lonely, we should go on and free ourselves of these lies

No comments:

Post a Comment