June 7, 2013

Rabu Toraberu (Miu Sakamoto)

Hello everyone! I have finally settled down and now
have the time to translate the rest of Miu Sakamoto's songs.
Here's one for the time being as I finish up the rest of her songs.
I will be providing goodies because it's been so long since I last posted here. :)


Translated by NVVICIOUS

Rabu Toraberu
Love Traveler
kono koe kono me mo migite mo kuchibiru mo kimi no mono da yo
"chi ni ashi tsukenasai" tte iu kedo, kimochi wa kimi ni tsuiteru
kimi no ne, suteki na tokoro wo kazoete aruiteitara
totemo tooku no machi made tadori tsuiteita
This voice, these eyes, my right hand, even my lips, they are all yours
"Keep your feet on the ground," they say, but these feelings are for you
Hey you, if you count the steps it takes to reach that far away town
You would have finally arrived at that wonderful place
daremo inai senro waki no komichi de
densha no kaze wo hoo ni ukeru yon byou
kiyoraka na yuuhi no terasu shounen wa
ima to onaji tsuyoi me wo shita kimi datta
No one on the side of the railroad
Gets hit in 4 seconds by the wind from the train
The boy illuminated by the pure rays of the setting sun
Has the same compelling look in his eyes as you do now
konna ni yasashii konna ni itoshii
hitorijime shitai kedo himitsu ni dekinai
This is so easy, this is so lovely I want it all to myself, but I can't keep it a secret
kono koe kono me mo migite mo kuchibiru mo kimi no mono da yo (konna ni yasashii)
"chi ni ashi tsukenasai" tte iu kedo, kimochi wa kimi ni tsuiteru (konna ni itoshii)
This voice, these eyes, my right hand, even my lips, they are all yours (This is so easy)
"Keep your feet on the ground," they say, but these feelings are for you (This is so lovely)
kimi no ne, tokubetsu na tokoro kazoete taimu toraberu (hitorijime shitai kedo)
jikan wa nobichidjimi shite eien ni naru (himitsu ni dekinai)
Hey you, that special place you mentioned of time travel (I want it all to myself but)
Time marches on into eternity (I can't keep it a secret)
ameagari sukoshi samishii yoake ni
yawarakai kami wo sotto nadete miru
toori yuku taiya no haneru mizu no oto
meguriau zutto mae kara mikata datta yo
After the rain, a little empty at the crack of dawn
I try to gently stroke your soft hair
The sound of a car's tires splashing in the water
It was a friend I have met before by chance
kono koe kono me mo migite mo kuchibiru mo kimi no mono da yo (konna ni yasashii)
"chi ni ashi tsukenasai" tte iu kedo, kimochi wa kimi ni tsuiteru (konna ni itoshii)
This voice, these eyes, my right hand, even my lips, they are all yours (This is so easy)
"Keep your feet on the ground," they say, but these feelings are for you (This is so lovely)
kimi no ne, suteki na tokoro wo kazoete aruiteitara (hitorijimeshitai kedo)
totemo tooku no machi made tadori tsuiteita (himitsu ni dekinai)
Hey you, if you count the steps it takes to reach that far away town (I want it all to myself but)
You would have finally arrived at that wonderful place (I can't keep it a secret)
ameagari sukoshi samishii yoake ni
yawarakai kami wo sotto nadete miru
toori yuku taiya no haneru mizu no oto
meguriau zutto mae kara mikata datta yo
After the rain, a little empty at the crack of dawn
I try to gently stroke your soft hair
The sound of a car's tires splashing in the water
It was a friend I have met before by chance

2 comments: