August 19, 2012

Niji Musubi (Rin')

Translated by NVVICIOUS

Niji Musubi
Rainbow Ties
meguri meguru toki wo koete anata no egao ni deau
fukaku fukaku niji ni negau futari no kizuna wo musubu sora
Time and time again I come across your smile
I wish on the rainbow from the bottom of my heart for the sky that ties us together
niji no hashi yubikiri wo shita tooi hibi tadoreba
eien wo chikau futari no kage ga nijinda
raimei ga tenchi wo saki
kodou ga takanaru toki michi ga hiraku
We made a promise under the rainbow’s arc to pursue the good old days
We swore for eternity until our shadows cease to be
Thunder divides heaven and earth in two
When my heart races a path opens up
zutto zutto machikogareta anata e tsunagaru sora wo
mabushii hodo irodorareru futari no akashi wo tomosu sora
I’m always longing and yearning for the sky that connects me to you
It is dazzling with colors, the sky that lights up our light
iroaseta kioku no naka de ugokidasu unmei
hitosuji no hikari ni mukai hashiri tsudzuketa
mizukagami kaze ni yurete zawameku
kokoro wo sora ni tokihanatsu ima
Within the faded memories Destiny begins to make a move
Facing the single ray of light I keep on running towards it
The surface of the water stirs in the wind
My restless heart is now released into the sky
meguri meguru toki wo koete anata no egao ni deau
tsuyoku tsuyoku niji ni negau futari no kizuna wo musubu sora
Time and time again I come across your smile
I wish on the rainbow with all my might for the sky that ties us together
kirabiyaka ni utage ni mau hanagoromo
hitotsu futatsu iro wo kasane
nanatsu no obi ga sora wo musubu
A bewitching garment dances in a glorious banquet
Layering its colors over one another
It’s the seven obis that tie up the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment